DRY CLEANING for SISAL
1. Deep vacuum of the carpet or rug. Sisal and similar material attract dust and require deep vacuuming first.
2. A specialist powder is applied to the material to clean and absorb the dirt.
3. The powder is agitated by a specialist machine to work the powder into the material .
4. The powder is left to dry and absorb the dirt.
5. The material is then heavily vacuumed, removing the powder and dirt leaving the carpet or rug clean and bright.
Once cleaned the material instantly appears much brighter and renewed. It can be walked on immediately with no drying time.