Specialist UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
MATTRESS and CURTAIN FABRIC
1. Careful inspection of the fabric.
2. Deep vacuum of the fabric to remove any dry dirt.
3. Carefully hand wash the fabric in solution to break down the dirt and grease.
4. Treat stains or odours and bacteria.
5.Carefully agitate the material with soft brushes to work the solution into the fabric.
6. Steam extract the dirt and debris from the fabric to leave it clean and hygenic.
7. A stain protector can be applied to fabric once cleaned and whilst damp to provide protection from staining lasting 4 to 5 years, regular cleaning can still continue.